- Cut ends off zucchini. Peel thin strips until you reach seeds. Chop remaining zucchini into pieces.
- Make squash salad with tomatoes, zucchini peels, half basil, half lemon zest, half lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Fry zucchini pieces (in little olive oil), half the tuscan heat spice, salt, and pepper for few minutes. Add orzo, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste and toss well.
- Coat cheese pieces in tuscan heat spice and bake at 300F until browned on all sides.
- Mix orzo and salad mixture. Divide into plates and top with grilling cheese.