Quick Fudge Brownies
Serves: about 10 brownies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend dates, coconut oil, cocoa powder and water (keep adding 1 tbsp at a time as needed) until no large chunks remain (a few small pieces are fine)
- Add roasted pecans and the dark chocolate pieces along with a pinch of salt
- Blend again but leave it chunky
- Transfer batter on parchment paper and spread evenly. The layer should about half an inch thick or so.
- Bake for 10 minutes and leave outside to cool. Can bake for extra 5 minutes for crunchier texture. Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve. These brownies taste best after a day.