- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice cauliflower in half (use only half if large or full if it's medium-sized) from top to bottom. Then cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Mix milk, lime juice, and salt in a large and shallow bowl
- Toss breadcrumbs, shredded coconut, paprika, salt, cumin powder, garlic powder, turmeric, and pepper in another bowl
- Dip each cauliflower piece into the milk until coated completely. Then press into the breadcrumb mixture and ensure it's covered on all sides. Lay the pieces on a cookie sheet covered with parchment.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes on each side until completely cooked
- In the meantime, mix all the wet ingredients for slaw in a bowl and pour over the shredded vegetables. Set aside to soften.
- Mix all the ingredients for the tangy sauce and set aside.
- Once cauliflower pieces are done, prepare the tortillas. Warm tortillas in the microwave and fill each one with the cauliflower, top with slaw, and tangy sauce. Garnish with sriracha sauce, shredded cheese or cilantro leaves.