- Preheat oven to 400F. Meanwhile toss the chickpea with oil, salt, and spice powders
- Toss broccoli with oil, salt, and pepper on a separate sheet
- Roast both trays at 400F on convection for about 20 - 25 minutes, and rotate trays in between.
- Keep an eye on broccoli if it starts to burn before the chickpeas are done.
- Mix maple syrup, vinegar, jalapenos with a pinch of salt and set aside
- Mix all the ingredients for yogurt sauce and set aside
- Assemble tacos with sliced avocado, chickpea, and broccoli filling, pickled jalapenos, and yogurt sauce. Serve with chips
Can also be served on top of toast, with bread, or over a bowl of grains (quinoa, fada, etc.)