|Lasagna noodles||1 packet|
|Crushed tomato||28 oz can|
|Ricotta cheese||15 oz||full fat|
|Mozarella cheese||2+2 cups||shredded|
|Italian spices||as needed|
|Spinach||1 large packet||chopped|
|Black pepper||to taste|
- Fry onions, peppers & mushrooms till tender. Add garlic, toss for 1 minute and then add crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off heat, add chopped spinach, and Italian spices mix well.
- Spread veggie sauce in a thin layer at the bottom of the oven dish. Top with lasagna noodles and sprinkle some salt on top.
- Then spread the ricotta cheese and shredded mozzarella. Repeat with more layers until you run out of noodles. The final layer should be veggie sauce, then top with remaining shredded cheese
- Cover with foil and bake at 350C for 30 - 40 minutes. Bake uncovered for 10 - 15 minutes, broil on low for 2 minutes until cheese is browned. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving