- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Chop cauliflower into florets
- Mix peanut butter, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger, soy sauce, oil, turmeric, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add water if necessary, consistency should be like a loose sauce
- Toss florets gently in the peanut sauce until evenly coated
- Mix breadcrumbs and flour in a small bowl
- Then add to peanut cauliflower, mix gently to coat
- Oil a cookie sheet and spread florets, making sure they don't touch each other
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes on each side until done
- In the meantime, mix all the wet ingredients for slaw in a bowl and pour over the shredded vegetables. Set aside to soften.
- Mix all the ingredients for the tangy sauce and set aside.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave and fill each one with the cauliflower, top with slaw, and tangy sauce. Garnish with sriracha sauce, shredded cheese or cilantro leaves.