- Cook frozen udon noodles according to package instructions in salted boiling water. Drain and set aside
- Toss edamame with salt in a bowl
- Heat oil to 350F and then pour over red chili flakes, sesame seeds, and garlic kept in a medium glass bowl. Garlic should sizzle and brown, stir for 1 minute
- Now add the peanuts, maple syrup, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and rice vinegar
- Pour the oil over the noodles and toss well to coat. Then add the scallions, cilantro, peppers, and edamame
- Serve immediately or chill if needed
You can make the sauce and keep half in the fridge. Reserve half the vegetables (peppers, edamame, scallions, and cilantro) and cook only half the noodles. Then making it a second time will be even quicker as the sauce and veggies are ready.