Serves: 4 with another side
- Preheat oven to 400F. Meanwhile toss the chickpea with oil, salt, and spice powders on a quarter sheet
- Toss broccoli with oil, salt, and pepper on a separate sheet
- Roast both trays at 400F on convection for about 20 - 25 minutes, and rotate trays in between.
- Keep an eye on broccoli if it starts to burn before the chickpeas are done. remove the broccoli and continue roasting the chickpea until slightly crunchy
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a glass bottle and shake until emulsified, set aside
- Chop salad greens and add the roasted chickpeas and broccoli. Toss with the salad dressing and adjust salt/pepper to taste
- Serve with a side of soup or bread