|Onion||2 medium||rough chop|
|Garlic||3 large cloves||minced|
|Olives||10-12 (or) 1/2 tin||sliced|
|Yellow/Orange peppers||1-2 medium||chopped|
|Olive oil||4 tbsp|
|Mixed italian seasoning||a pinch||to taste|
|Lemon juice||to taste|
|Black pepper||to taste|
- Mix onion, tomato, olives, orange/yellow peppers, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning with olive oil.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper and roast for 30 minutes at 400F
- Mash avocados thoroughly with little salt and lemon juice
- Add cooked pasta and gently mix with hands until evenly coated with avocado
- Add in the roasted vegetables (along with excess oil if any) and adjust spices to taste; garnish with cilantro
You can use bowties, rotini or spaghetti pasta for this dish. Shells, macaroni etc will not mix well with avocado. For the vegetables to roast evenly, use a wide and shallow dish rather than a narrow & deep one.