- Mix the enchilada sauce with refried beans, whisk well
- Pour half into pan with crushed tomatoes, water, salt, and pasta
- Let pasta cook for 15-20 minutes, then add beans, corn, red chili powder, cumin powder, and salt (if needed).
- Meanwhile fry onions and peppers in a separate pan
- Add to pasta, along with remaining enchilada sauce mix and turn off heat
- Add quarter of the cheese with pasta and mix well
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 375 F for 5-7 minutes until cheese melts
- Garnish with tomatoes, jalapenos, and green onion