Cut butternut squash where the bulb meets the neck. Slice into half, remove seeds, and peel.
- Mix the miso, soy sauce, maple syrup into a paste, and toss the squash on the baking sheet. Place the pieces in a single layer and bake at 400F for 30 minutes
- Separate the curved and straight squash pieces
- Fry the ginger and garlic for few minutes, add the stock and bring to boil
- Turn off heat, add the straight squash pieces along with the remaining miso and blend to a puree. Season with salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, add broccoli and remove with a slotted spoon once it's cooked
- In the same pot, add the noodles and drain once cooked
- Arrange the noodles in a bowl, add broth, and then the garnishes - roasted squash, cilantro, bean sprouts