Makes: 6 slices in an 8-inch skillet
- Crack eggs, add salt and set aside for at least 15 minutes
- Fry onions in the skillet until browned
- Add the rest of the veggies and toss well
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for egg mix to the bowl
- Add any pesto/dip/chutney to skillet along with salt and pepper
- Turn on the oven and set to 350F
- Adjust seasoning and add the egg mixture
- Cook in skillet for 5 minutes until the sides are set and then add shredded cheese
- Transfer to 350F oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until it's done
- Can use any combination of vegetables - onions, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, carrots, etc.
- Herbs can be anything from basil, parsley, cilantro, mint, thyme, rosemary, oregano, etc.
- The mix-in can be pesto, mint chutney, chili pepper dip, sun-dried tomato, etc.