- Fry mushrooms in a large pan with salt and pepper until browned. Keep aside
- Mix bouillon stock with 4 cups water in a large bowl.
- In the same pan, fry onions until lightly browned. Add butter, garlic, and rice. Toss until the rice is translucent. Season with salt, red chili flakes, and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of stock to the rice and cook on medium heat until liquid evaporates. Keep adding 1/2 cup stock as the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- Mix in tomatoes, half the cheese, chives, and mushrooms. Toss for 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft.
- Take off heat, serve in bowls, and top with remaining cheese and chives