- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Toss sweet potato with little cornstarch and spread on a baking sheet.
- Toss red pepper with oil, salt, and pepper and spread on another baking sheet
- Roast in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Take out red peppers and set them aside. Mix sweet potato with hoisin sauce, little oil, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for another 5 - 7 minutes
- Mix sour cream, mayo, and sriracha to make the sauce
- Mix 1/4 cup water, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a bowl and add sliced radishes. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Shred cotija cheese and mix with a little lemon zest
- Microwave tortillas until soft and warm. Fill with roasted veggies, pickled radishes, cotija cheese mix, and garnish with mayo and hot sauce.
Can also use fermented vegetables instead of pickled radishes.