- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss mushrooms and sweet potato with half of the hoisin sauce, little oil, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet
- Toss red pepper with little oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in another baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, toss sweet potatoes with remaining hoisin sauce, lime zest, and sesame seeds. Return to oven for another 5 - 6 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, and sriracha to make the sauce
- Mix 1/4 cup water, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a bowl and add sliced radishes. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Microwave tortillas until soft and warm. Fill with roasted veggies, pickled radishes, fried onions, and garnish with sauce.