- Prep all ingredients but cook each portion separately in a non-stick or steel pan.
- Drain tofu for 30 minutes, cut into cubes, toss with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Fry tofu in skillet until golden brown on all sides, keep aside.
- Break eggs into a small bowl, add salt, and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes
- Scramble eggs in a small pan on high heat (water should form perfect spheres) and scramble well.
- Fry the chopped vegetables, cook with salt for 2 minutes
- Add aromatics (garlic, ginger, white portion of spring onion) for 1 minute
- Add tofu, prepared sauce, roasted peanuts, and water if needed
- Finally, add cooked noodles, toss well and transfer to a plate
- Garnish with roasted peanuts, the green portion of spring onion, cilantro, and lemon wedge
- Repeat the same process with other portion