- Cut the sausages on the bias into medium-thick slices. Fry in a pan until crisp and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry onions until golden brown with a little salt.
- Add the chopped green peppers, turmeric, red chili powder and cook for a few minutes
- Mix the tomato paste and keep cooking until browned
- Finally, add the potatoes and little water if needed. Adjust spices and add fresh ground pepper to taste
- Toast the rolls and assemble the sandwich with mustard, tomato slices, sausage slice, pickled jalapenos & dill, and potato filling.