- Cover tempeh with water in a saucepan, steam tempeh for 10 minutes flipping once in between
- Slice laterally and chop into bite-size pieces
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a large salad bowl, adjust spices to taste
- Marinate tempeh in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours, 24 hours preferable
- Arrange tempeh on parchment paper, bake at 350F for 15 - 20 minutes (flipping once about halfway through)
- Toss noodles, vegetables, tempeh and fresh herbs with leftover dressing in the bowl
- Add more soy sauce, maple syrup or sriracha for heat before serving
Can use the baked tempeh in any Asian dish - noodles, salads, spring rolls, fried rice etc.