Chipotle Walnut Tacos
- Roast peppers and onion with little oil for 30-40 minutes at 400F
- Blitz walnuts into semi-fine meal (don't make it too fine, some larger pieces are fine)
- Grind chipotle pepper, sun dried tomato (keep water aside), garlic, salt, smoked paprika, red chili powder, cumin powder and sugar to pourable sauce. Add retained water as needed.
- Mix walnuts with the chipotle sauce
- Fill tortillas with walnut mix, roasted veggies, and salsa
The walnut filling will stay well in fridge. Can also use for salads, nachos, or sandwich filling. Swap roasted veggies with fresh veggies for no-cook version.