- Mix cucumbers with salt and set aside
- Boil water, turn off the heat and add noodles. Drain after cooked through.
- Drain excess water from cucumbers, add 1 tbsp vinegar and the grated ginger. Refrigerate until needed.
- Fry the tofu in little oil until hot
- Mix the soy sauce, remaining vinegar, honey, and sambal in a bowl and add to the tofu
- Toss until sauce becomes a glaze, about 5 minutes
- Remove tofu from pan and add the sauce to warm noodles along with tahini
- Mix well and serve in bowls topped with cucumbers, tofu, and sliced green onion