- Drain and press tofu under a weight for 30 minutes. Cut into cubes, toss with cornstarch and tamari.
- Fry tofu in 3 tbsp oil, toss occasionally until golden brown in skillet. Remove from skillet and season with salt and pepper. Or you can use crispy tofu.
- Cook rice, let it cool, and fluff well.
- Fry peppers, beans, and the white portion of spring onions in oil.
- After 5 minutes, add garlic and toss for 30 seconds
- Add 2 tbsp of water if needed for beans to finish cooking
- Add tofu, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, and chili flakes. Toss well
- Serve on top of white rice, quinoa, or other grains